Monday, October 15, 2012

Time flies when you are having fun!

Well, we are in the swing of things.  It has been quite the adjustment gettin gup so early these days!  Our little guy has to be on the bus about an hour and a half before we even used to wake up (before Kindergarten days) so it's been quite the adjustment.

Except for Claire.  She still sleeps till 8 am.  :)  I have been making coffee at home and learning to take advantage of the hour I have between her wake up call and when Jack goes to the bus.

Think that me making my own coffee isn't blog-worthy?  It is.  You should see my outrageous Starbucks bill.  It's frightening. 

Jack is doing so well and we are so proud.  He really seems to be growing up and he changes so much every day.  It's amazing.

Claire has been taking gymnastics and LOVING it.  My hours have almost been doubled and it's a large adjustement as well.  It's great for our family, but I am still learning to be the organzied, planful mother that I {like to think} that am.  I am so fortunate to be working 80 hours a month, but still being a stay-at-home mother.  SO fortunate. 

I will admit, I have no desire to go back to work full-time ANY time soon, but I will say that while I adore my children, I often times feel lonely and isolated here at home.  It can be rough when the world around you keeps revolving and they only way you really know what's going on is by watching the news...which can be downright depressing. 

That being said, I have a wonderful community of mamas around me, both stay at home and not.  Everything sure does change when you have a baby.  In ways you never thought possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment