Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Holy Smokes!

Can it truly almost have been a year? A lot has changed around here! I am no longer working from home, which at first was a shocking layoff, but has truly blossomed into something wonderful. As it turns out, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Working for a narcissist that throws you under the bus can truly be eye-opening. And I have a new understanding of the legendary Napoleon complex when working with tiny men. I am working part time in retail, and it's a ton of fun. I {love} the people some of the people I work with, and it's nice to get out of the house. Still home with the kids full time, which is the one place I truly want to be. It's the way it supposed to be. Marc is working harder than ever, and has made another record-setting year in his sales. We are very, very proud of him! We have a lot of upcoming changes in 2014, and can't believe what lies ahead. We got a new car for Marc and are in love with it. I just got a new computer and I am even more in love with it! Talk about a huge screen, and it's a touch screen! So neat. We are planning some large house renovations and are very excited about it. Onward and upward, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment